Senior Network Engineer
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
6 June 2019
IT and technology
As an enterprise sized entity who have seen huge success in Melbourne, resulting in heavy investment in the IT team & infrastructure, the knock on effect has been the creation of a rapidly developing environment which requires technically proficient and experienced IT staff.
As a Senior Network Engineer and key component of the IT team you will be afforded a high level of responsibility and must have great capabilities when it comes to managing and administering complex Cisco networks. Your role will include both the maintenance and management of legacy networks and the design and implementation of new networks, including convergent IP networks and supporting systems.
You will be a well-rounded technologist with demonstrable skills and experience in a network focused role. You will be experienced in the functions associated with both project-centric and BAU type work, with the ability to work in a rapidly growing progressive environment.
Regarding certification you will ideally have:
- Cisco certification (CCNP)
- Cisco Call Manager CUCM certification or relevant industry experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field
You must also have experience with:
- Administering large Cisco network environments including VoIP, Data Services, IP Routing, QoS, Telecommunications, LAN, Wireless Networks, WAN Services, and Operations & Support.
- Leading key network focussed projects
- Cisco Call Manager (CUCM)
- Domain Name Registration and Delegation, SMTP mail handling & ISP Services
- Network security/access
- IP Call Centre implementations.
Moreover, due to the nature of this role you will be prepared to travel and also have a current Australian drivers licence.
If you are interested in this role please click on the apply button today!
Job Reference No: 06810-0011020747TW
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631