Senior .NET Developer | $100k +super (pro-rata) | Camberwell
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 14 November 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 102370SAR
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a Melbourne based retail organization who offer unique services to the market and thus have complex back-end applications to service their customers.
This .NET Developer position is a critical role in the business, as you will be contributing to the redevelopment of a critical system in a service orientated environment. Your role will for the most part be hands on, but you will participate in other activities such as daily stand ups, sprint retrospectives / planning and technical discussions / forums. You will understand how the wider business world interacts with software and how development effects product delivery.
This is a 9 month fixed term contract, with probable extension beyond that point.
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer who is able to understand the realm of software development as well as business circumstances. We require someone who is a strong time manager and can provide estimates to team leads for sprints but also has strong technical ability to code scalable .NET solutions. You will write test cases for code and will have the mentality to get things right first time. You will possess:
- At least 6 years in the world of Software Development
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack in .NET, C#, MVC
- Experience building applications using SOA / Service Layer architecture, with APIs or Web Services
- Strong database design and development skills, using SQLServer2012+ and ORM software packages such as ADO.NET or Entity Framework
- An in-depth knowledge of the whole development life cycle
- The ability to code in front end technologies; HTML5, CSS3, JQuery are a must have
- Unit testing and TDD
- A proven commercial record of business stakeholder engagement
- As communication skills are absolutely key you must be confident talking to all lines of business
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No
140 William Street