Senior .NET Developer | 10 Month Contract | Health Sector
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
September 14, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a well-known organisation in their field based in the fringe of the Melbourne to help them deliver on several projects critical to the business.
Reporting to the Software Manager the purpose of the .Net Developer will work closely with the development team to:
- Deliver end to end projects using .NET Frameworks
- Run workshops for requirement gathering
- Communicate with to non-technical staff to understand business processes and be able to relate that to a technical solution
- Document business processes
This is a .NET Developer role so it's imperative that you have worked in a similar capacity and it would be great if you had the ability to see the "bigger business picture".
Key Skills & Criteria:
- Net Framework (4.5+)
- .Net Core 2.0+
- Full Stack .Net Knowledge
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 - 2016
- Oracle DB 12+
- Relational Database design
- API development experience
- Test Driven Development framework knowledge
- CSS (Frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material, Semantic-UI
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne