Senior Management Accountant - CBD - 12 months
$50 - 55 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Finance and Accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a CPA qualified Senior Management Accountant, to work for a fast growing organisation based in the CBD.
Reporting to the CFO, the role will be responsible for;
- Preparation and presentation for financial reports to the board.
- Evaluation of financial performance.
- Analysis of efficiency and savings strategies.
- Development of the annual operating and capital budget processes.
- Monitor and asses the quality and effectiveness of services provided to various business streams.
- Provide expertise in the development of business case proposals.
- Provide financial advice to senior managers on financial management and business analysis.
The successful applicant will be CPA, ICAA or CIMA qualified and will have at least 5 years' experience in a senior financial leadership role. They will have experience of leading a management accounting function and will have strong skills in the following areas;
- Financial Planning
- Stakeholder Management
- Data Analytics.
- Project Management
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Reference No: 9254486FC
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne