Front End developer | $100K -$120K + super | CBD based
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 09 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 1546235LE
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half are working with an exciting Fintech organisation who are looking for a Front-end developer to join their highly agile development team.
You will be joining a technology driven company who have a large focus on writing high-quality code with some really talented individuals already amongst them.
The organisation you will be joining have large scope for growth and personal development, and it is very likely this role could lead into a Front-end team lead role within the next 12/18 months.
As such, this is a very important role and we need a developer who wants to be part of creating the strategic vision for the organisation.
Reporting to the Development Manager, you will be a .NET developer with great FE skills working in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code
You will have:
- Experience across the SDLC, having worked in commercial environments for at least three to five years
- The desire to use your know Front-end skills to influence strategic decisions within the business
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, Web API in the back-end
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to mentor others in the Front-end
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]
There is a strict interview process now in place and interviews will be happening with the client under a strict timeline, meaning responses and feedback will be prompt.
140 William Street