Senior Financial Analyst
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
27 May 2019
Finance and accounting
My client are a dynamic FMCG business comprising a variety of business lines within the fast moving good industry, due to continued growth the business is looking for a commercially minded senior financial analyst who can has a proven ability to complete margin analysis, review product performance and communicate financial information to sales, marketing and operational stakeholders throughout the business. This role will report directly to the financial controller and have exposure to the senior leadership team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Senior Financial Analyst will perform a range of duties across the finance function whilst partnering with various areas of the business to improve performance, provide detailed analysis and influence strategy. A high-level summary of responsibilities would include:
- Preparing annual budgets
- Undertaking financial and budget management activities including monitoring, analyzing, reporting, forecasting
- Performing analysis on sales margins, variances, pricing and product performance
- Providing sound financial advice, guidance and support to the business
- Contributing to business improvements of processes, practices and systems that will lead to increased business efficiency
- Liaising with various stakeholders to validate information
You will ideally be a CA/CPA with a flair and passion for interpreting numbers to assist the wider business in making important decisions and business cases.
- A minimum of 5-7 years' experience working in a Financial Analysis/Accounting role
- Experience in managing and delivering budgets & forecasts
- Problem solving experience through statistical analysis or with large data sets such as in derivatives, structured finance or business analytics
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Power BI knowledge and exposure highly regarded
- Be comfortable in a fast paced and changing environment
- Positive & energetic demeanour
- A drive to work in a fast-moving environment
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0011002970TC
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631