Senior Financial Accountant | Healthcare Business Partner
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 07 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 0009344446ACB
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a recruiting for a growing Finance Department at one of Australia's top #20 hospitals in Melbourne, so feel the pride of accounting at its best. Your leadership will build on their financial health and integrity, ensuring a better tomorrow for their organisation and, in turn, their patients.
Reporting to the Financial Manager, your duties will include:
- Ensuring compliance and accurate reporting.
- Maintain and prepare files.
- Kepping the team informed of critical and unusual account activity.
To be successful, you will be a CA/CPA qualified Senior Financial Accountant with 5+ years in a similar hands on role. You will be system savvy with advanced Excel skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Statutory reporting experience.
- 3-years post qualified experience.
- Proven experience in a similar position incorporating monthly reporting.
- Data analysis and the ability to report to senior management.
- Ability to budget and business partner with a "hands on" approach dealing with A-IFRS.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within seven working days. Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Interested in advice on everything career, recruitment and work-life balance related? Check out our blog: www.roberthalf.com.au/blog
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691-3631 and quote number: 0009344446ACB or contact Alisha Benson, however, please apply first for priority calls.
140 William Street