Senior Financial Accountant | ASX Listed | Audit Background
$100000 - 120000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Finance and Accounting
Robert Half is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to join a growing organisation based in Melbourne's fringe suburbs. The position has a large emphasis on financial reporting across the business and the successful candidate must have extensive employment history with ASX listed companies and/or have tier-one accounting firm audit experience.
Reporting into the Finance Manager your duties will include:
- Highlighting issues /opportunities to middle management.
- Analysing and tracking of financial and commercial trends to help forecast brands' performance.
- Analysis of brand profitability; preparation of budgets, plans and other management presentations.
- Ensuring balanced financial management and business development.
- Engage, help and understand the needs of your non-financial peers to help launch and maintain the chart of accounts.
- Being an integral part of the preparation and monitoring of cash flow management.
- Working with external auditors.
To be successful, you might be equipped with an accounting degree with 5+ years' experience from the manufacturing industry and in a similar, hands-on role. You will be system savvy with advanced Excel skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong project management and teamwork skills, including ability to coordinate activities across a cross-functional team in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Excellent analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills with ability to apply analytic solutions to business problems.
- Demonstrated experience of management reporting, monthly analysis, multi-currency analysis, and management of the groups' audit process.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Outlook, Excel, MS Project, and ability to use various software applications and business analysis tools.
In your mind, if you meet 70% of the requirements, we would like to hear from you. This role will either take a more experienced candidate into a more senior role, or bolster an aspiring senior financial accountant's experience to new heights.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within seven working days. Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Interested in advice on everything career, recruitment and work-life balance related? Check out our blog: www.roberthalf.com.au/blog
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691-3631 and quote number: (0009348638) or contact Alisha Benson, however, please apply first for priority calls.