Senior DevOps Engineer | $150K + Super
$140000 - 150000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
12 June 2019
IT and technology
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to join an exciting technology company that are based in the inner suburbs, not more than 10 minutes from Melbourne's City Centre.
They are an established, industry leader in their own sector and have a highly co-operative workforce led by an approachable management team who have helped the business break into new markets outside of Australia, including the United States.
The industry has a strong financial and data focus to it and will be of interest to those with an appetite for data analysis and big data.
You will be joining an agile development team, and should have strong experience in the DevOps space with cloud experience with both Azure and AWS preferable.
Should that not be the case, we would still consider your application but you certainly need to have strong Kubernetes experience as you'll be working with this extensively.
We are looking for someone with proven commercial experience.
Reporting to the CTO, you will be a strong DevOps engineer with an awesome attitude:
You will be someone who wants to work in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code:
You will have:
- Commercial experience in a DevOps role and proven project success
- Experience with Cloud Deployment Management - both Azure and AWS preferable (you may work with both)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Strong experience with Linux, Networking, Administration and infrastructure
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631