Senior DevOps Engineer | $150K + Super
$135000 - 150000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
10 July 2019
IT and technology
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to join an exciting technology company that are based in the inner suburbs, not more than 10 minutes from Melbourne's City Centre.
They are an established, industry leader in their own sector and have a highly co-operative workforce led by an approachable management team who have helped the business break into new markets outside of Australia, including the United States.
The industry has a strong financial and data focus to it and will be of interest to those with an appetite for joining FinTechs.
The organisation is well sized with over 100 employees; you'll be able to make a major impact but you won't be restricted by bureaucracy.
You should come from a strong operations background, ideally with a strong knowledge of Linux and you will set up a DevOps environment which will also utilise Azure and Kubernetes.
You will need to build a CI/CD pipeline and you'll be responsible for the development, design and architecture of the DevOps environment.
We are looking for someone with proven commercial experience.
Reporting to the CTO, you will be a strong DevOps engineer with an awesome attitude:
You will be someone who wants to work in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code:
You will have:
- Commercial experience in a DevOps role and proven project success
- Experience with Cloud Deployment Management - Azure ideally (AWS experience is okay but you'll be using Azure in the role)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with message queue technology such as: Kafka, Rabbit MQ, ActiveMQ (not essential)
- Strong experience with Linux, Networking, Administration and infrastructure
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631