Senior Business Analyst | $120-130+Super
$120000 - 130000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
This business has gone from strength to strength in recent years by making smart business and technology decisions, and by empowering its people to be great in their roles. As a company they place huge emphasis on their people having a positive, hard-working and collaborative attitude to their work. The business has created an enthusiastic and goal orientated company culture and is full of self-motivated people who are passionate about what they do,
Reporting to the Head of Product Development you will be a critical component of the technology team and the wider business. The role will draw on technical and functional skill sets, with the translation of business & technical requirements being key. You
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the technical design process to identify and solve business issues.
- Elicit requirements, and run workshops for a broad range of technology projects.
- Work from end-end on digital enablement and mobile application projects.
- Balance clients, budgets, needs, constraints, relationships and outcomes.
- Elements of strategic planning, business model analysis, and process design.
You will be a BA who has excellent communication and an affinity with technology. You will enjoy servicing the needs of a range of stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. You should be an excellent problem solver with exceptional analytical skills who can work autonomously and as part of a close-knit team.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Confidence in engaging with and managing client interactions at all levels.
- An adaptive and innovative approach to rapidly changing needs and circumstances.
- Exposure to the full SDLC, & the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
You must also have or be:
- Driven to inspire, empower and lead at all levels.
- An evangelist for the BA profession, who has a true passion for what they do.
In addition you will have an IT degree or other relevant technical/project/delivery qualifications. The role also requires the ability to prioritize your work and excellent written communication skills.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne