$45 - 55 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Our client is a successful retail business with a broad range of popular products. Due to growth and a restructure, they are seeking a Financial Accountant on a temporary basis to drive improvements in month end and management reporting.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Driving improvements in the month end reporting process, including improving existing process using the accounting systems and automation through excel.
- Delivering high quality and accurate management reporting and financial statements to internal & external stakeholders.
- Assisting with the preparation and presentation of periodic reports to the business.
- Commercial analysis of financial information including the examination of operating costs, company income and expenditure.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to deliver reporting and help drive performance across the Group.
CA/CPA qualified, you will have relevant Financial/Management Accounting experience, ideally with some exposure to inventory, in a Retail/FMCG environment. It is essential that you have strong excel skills and a track record of improving processes. We are seeking a candidate with strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships and partner with and influence senior management. A strong knowledge of MYOB would be an advantage.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne