Senior Accountant | 12 Month Contract | $85k + Super
$85000 - 85000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
9 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join a diverse, member based not-for-profit organisation with offices throughout Australia on a 12-month fixed term contract basis. Based just outside the CBD in corporate modern offices, this is a unique opportunity to become an integral part of the finance team.
Overseeing 2 Finance Administrators, and reporting in to the CFO, your duties will include:
* Month, quarterly and annual Financial reporting
* Preparation of budgets and forecasts
* Overseeing the payroll function
* Variance analyses
* Supporting Managers with funding applications, budgets and financial acquittal reports.
* Liaison with external auditors
* Project management reporting
* Maintaining monthly analysis of investment performance
* Prepare and submit financial statutory returns
* Continuous improvement of financial systems, procedures and processes
To be successful, you will be CPA / CA qualified with 5+ years post qualification experience in a Senior Accountant role. Thorough knowledge of financial management and accounting standards within the NFP sector is essential.
The ability to communicate effectively with Senior Leadership and non-financial stakeholders and the demonstrated ability to deliver results with limited people resources is crucial.
You will have excellent organisational skills, a 'hands on' approach and a results focused attitude.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No: 6810-0010720108
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631