Risk and Assurance Advisor
$100000 - 105000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
19 March 2019
Finance and accounting
A rare 12 month maternity leave opportunity exists for a highly qualified, vibrant risk and assurance specialist to join a company that is experiencing solid growth in a competitive market. A very well-known brand, this will give the right candidate excellent exposure and the opportunity to take their career to new heights.
This is a role that brings the challenges and rewards you have been looking for. Your exceptional skills will see you manage responsibility for reviewing and determining the reliability of internal controls, supporting annual risk assessment. Your outstanding technical knowledge and reporting know-how will be instrumental in preparing audit reports, reporting results to management and other related duties. This is a dynamic position that calls for your collaborative skills as you partner with personnel across all functions of the company and at varying levels of responsibility.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Commerce or related field.
- Additional certification as CPA, CA or CIA.
- Outstanding experience spanning at least five years with 1 - 3 years of experience in auditing
- Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.
- Brilliant skills in risk assessment and risk-based auditing.
- Unparalleled knowledge of revenue recognition for multiple-element arrangements.
- Brilliant communication skills to share insights across a range of business partners.
Having amassed impressive experience you are now ready to set your career on the fast track. You are looking for a role that allows you to showcase your exceptional technical talents as well as your impressive business insights, which bring real value to a workplace. You have the creative flair to see beyond the numbers - and read the story they tell, and the commercial know-how to offer innovative solutions to improve the accounting function. Ambitious, driven, and highly motivated, this is the role for you
What's on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to be part of a leading company undergoing rapid, sustainable growth.
- Outstanding benefits including continuing professional education and development.
- A clear career path that will help achieve your long term goals.
- The support and camaraderie of a highly talented and professional team.
- A dynamic workplace where the latest in technology is at your disposal.
- An employer that rewards initiative, recognises excellence and encourages a work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Reference Number: 06810-0010901093JP
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631