Recruitment Manager | NFP | $95K + 10.5% Super
$90000 - 95000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
22 November 2018
Our client is an innovative non-profit organisation and part of a global movement dedicated to developing leadership in classrooms and communities to ensure all children achieve their potential.
About the Team
The Recruitment team recruits the nation's most promising future leaders, who commit to teach for two years in schools serving students from low socioeconomic backgrounds. The Recruitment team plays a crucial role in furthering impact, by helping our country understand that educational inequity represents the biggest issue facing our society.
About the Job
This role manages a team of recruitment specialists, in executing a recruitment campaign that attracts and compels high potential candidates to join the Leadership Development Program (LDP).
- Build a pipeline of talented, diverse team members to deliver ambitious recruitment goals
- Lead a team of recruitment professionals in executing the national attraction strategy, achieving strong results (leads generated, applications, offers and hires)
- Manage team execution by tracking all activity in Salesforce (constituent management platform), regularly reviewing progress towards goals, and course correcting where necessary
- Inspire committed and positive action towards accomplishing individual and collective goals
Strategy Development, Execution and Evaluation:
- Under the direction of the Recruitment Director, develop a national attraction strategy that identifies diverse talent pipelines across Australia and encourages high potential candidates to engage with vision and join the Leadership Development Program
- Developing operating processes, procedures and best practice guides to ensure the national strategy is delivered consistently across all portfolios
- Innovating and refining the LDP attraction strategy to ensure diversity and inclusion goals are met
Leadership Development Program - Brand Awareness, Attraction and Selection:
- Through the development and empowerment of recruitment professionals on your team, you will be responsible for awareness and engagement with brand from both university students and professionals seeking a career change
- Building, maintaining and leveraging relationships with a variety of stakeholders to increase awareness and application numbers from within our target markets
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. marketing, business management, human resources)
- At least 5 years of relevant professional work experience (e.g. talent attraction, recruitment, sales, account management or fundraising)
- At least 2 years' experience in leading a team with demonstrated success in establishing a strong team culture that resulted in the team consistency achieving ambitious goals
- Experience in managing a dispersed national team
- Experience designing and facilitating training and development sessions for team members
Skills, Attributes and Knowledge
- Ability to think strategically, and with strong operational instincts that ensure strong execution
- Passion for our vision, with a strong fit with our core values.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (including strong presentation skills)
- Capacity to understand the perspectives of others and influence them to achieve results
- Tenacity and resilience when working towards ambitious goals
- Proven skill in coaching and developing staff
- Knowledge of the Australian university landscape
- An understanding of the recruitment marketplace in Australia and an awareness of potential recruitment channels
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 737912TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631