Recruitment Coordinator | Retail Industry
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
15 August 2018
The Company This fast paced multinational retail brand has taken its industry by storm. With their continuous growth, they have dominated their market internationally especially within Australasia. The Recruitment Coordinator is a permanent opportunity to support a team of 5. Be a part of its supportive and vibrant culture.
- To grow candidate pipeline via targeted initiatives across industry platforms, social media, employee referrals, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter and other avenues as they present themselves
- Provide support in the recruitment process of candidates, this includes but is not limited to, issuing welcome emails, conducting phone screens, coordinating stage 1 assessments, booking meeting venues and preparing assessment packs
- Ensure accurate reporting and administration processes are maintained
- Address all candidates in a professional manner and maintain a high level of "customer service" during interactions with candidates
- Ensure all resourcing specific systems are maintained and developed to support resourcing and talent strategy (including intranet, careers website, LinkedIn and applicant tracking system).
- Conduct VEVO checks for approved candidates
- Actively promote opportunities, news and articles via LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Assist with end to end event coordination including but not limited to venue bookings, attendee management.
Your Profile To be successful in this role, you are confident in managing a variety of tasks. With a minimum of 1- 2 years' experience as a HR/Recruitment Coordinator within an Internal organization, you must be highly detailed orientated with the ability to follow and improve processes.
You will find yourself collaborating with other members of the team whilst also at times working autonomously. Being systems savvy, you are quick on your feet and you take pride in your system skills, most especially Microsoft Office Suite.
This role also includes travel interstate when required as well as a current drivers licence.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Angie Barcelona at our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 63.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631