$28.00 - $32.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
6 August 2019
Our client offers a range of growth and internal progression opportunities across the business and are looking to add an experienced Recruitment Administrator to their busy and expanding Talent Acquisition team on a temporary basis.
This position will report into Recruitment Manager and will involve a range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Liaising with Hiring managers to develop creative and compelling advertisements for a range of positions
- Identifying suitable resumes and conducting phone screens of potential candidates
- Booking in potential candidates for interviews and/or assessment centres
- Assisting Recruitment Manager in the running of multiple assessment centres
- You will be responsible for conducting VEVO, Police and Reference Checks
- Assisting different teams with sourcing for both bulk and non-bulk positions
To be a successful candidate for this position, you must have a minimum of 12 months experience in recruitment. Your background will compose of at least 1-year experience as a Resourcer in either an internal team or within Agency recruitment. You will have at least 2 years customer service or Call Centre experience, an excellent phone manner and the ability to work efficiently both autonomously and as part of a team. You pride yourself on your attention to detail, ability to multi task and prioritise your work.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010564590RD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631