Python Developer | Inner Suburbs | $600 per day (inc super)
$500 - 600 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
August 24, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a worldwide market leading product development business who are seeking a mid-level team orientated Software Engineer to join a new project.
Reporting to the Software Team Leader, the role of will commence immediately on a 3-month contract basis with high chance of extensions. You will be responsible for:
The team is project oriented primarily developing in Python, C and C++. The role is backend focused and requires:
- Interfacing with real time hardware via IP based protocols (SOAP, HTTPS and SSH)
- Encryption and security; and,
- Report generation.
Key skills include:
- Python / C / C++
- MySQL / MariaDB
- Development in a Unix environment
- Strong debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Windows development
- Shell scripting
- Hardware interfaces
- Soft real time and threaded programming
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information contact Sam Rothery on 0396913661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne