Project Payroll Manager
$50.00 - $60.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
9 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Project Payroll Manager to immediately join a highly skilled and motivated team based on St Kilda Road!
This is a 6 month opportunity with interviews happening ASAP!
Reporting to the Manager, your duties will include:
- Accurately process end to end payroll across multiple entities
- Set up new employees and entering of timesheets
- Process employee terminations and redundancies
- Interpret and apply relevant Awards and EBA
- Processing Superannuation, Payroll Tax, Workers Compensation
- Manage employee payroll queries
- Reviewing Backpay
- End of month and EOFY payroll reconciliations and reporting
- Assist in payroll system upgrade and maintenance
To be successful, you will be a highly skilled Senior Payroll Officer have 5+ years' experience using SAP in a similar Role. You will have excellent communication/interpersonal skills, a high level of attention to detail and a customer service approach to work. Large ERP system skills (Oracle, SAP, Great Plains Etc.) as well as Advanced Excel skills is essential.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631