Project Manager| Medical Services
$120000 - 145000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
3 December 2018
IT and technology
This medical services business is in a rapidly growing industry sector and has been going from strength to strength in recent years. Having seen substantial growth in its business and operations units the organisation is also investing heavily in to its corporate services. The company is looking to use the momentum of its commercial success to make sure it is more efficient, effective, and ultimately delivering an even higher standard of care and service to its customers.
The business is full of passionate people who are enthusiastic about the work they do. The company has a strong focus on integrity and ethics both in the work it does and the people it employs. There is an exciting set of projects to be found here and a communicative and collaborative team culture.
This is a project management role with a high level of accountability and autonomy. You will be very visible across the business and will play a key role in influencing change through delivery. This is a position which requires an end-end, 'lead by example' approach. Your primary mandate will be to deliver business wide technology projects, but also to be a business leader working closely with the leadership teams.
The role has a project delivery focus and involves managing multiple technology projects concurrently. You will play an end-end role and should enjoy performing some BA functions as you scope a project and elicit requirements from stakeholders, before going on to implement technology solutions. The organization uses fit to purpose methodologies, and as the PM you will drive decisions around project methodology and what frameworks to employ in order to drive successful project outcomes.
- Ability to assess and re-establish project scope, milestones and deliverables.
- Delivering multiple concurrent technology projects across the business.
- Providing a positive interface between the technology team and key business stakeholder.
- Present written and oral activity, progress and development reports to key senior stakeholders.
- Enhance internal and external reputation by developing, delivering and implementing assigned projects including responsibility for time, cost, quality outcomes, Client and stakeholder relationships and compliance issues.
- Ability to conduct business analysis and provide strategic advice, including gathering requirements, managing project stakeholders and developing recommendations on technology, project resources, organizational change, time and cost.
- Drive decisions around where to employ Agile, Waterfall or blended methodologies ensure successful project outcomes.
Your interpersonal skills are paramount. You must be highly effective when it comes to both written and verbal communication. You should be looking for an organisation of middling maturity where you can make an impact and benefit from seeing the fruits or your labour.
The successful candidate is likely to have most or all of the experience below:
- Understanding of technologies utility to the business - the delivery of IT projects.
- Experience across a broad range of sectors.
- Exceptional inter-personal and management skills: personal drive and pride.
- Use and knowledge of multiple project frameworks and their relative uses.
- Experience delivering in a rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week. Alternatively please give me a call directly to discuss.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631