Project Coordinator / Telco Company / Inner Suburbs
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 07 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9123800JO
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is looking for an experienced project Coordinator; this business is a 100% Australian owned and operated company based in the inner suburbs. The organization requires a skilled project focused individual to oversee the coordination of project plans and delivery.
Reporting directly into the Operations Manager, you will carry the responsibility of overseeing different project roll outs and renewing external client contracts.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Asist in maintaining and building an effective long term relationship with clients.
* Contribute to the weekly project meetings and effectively source project work schedules, while ensuring all communication regarding stakeholders has been appropriately assigned.
* Effectively sourcing information, tools, equipment and supplies from various suppliers
* Proactively look for opportunities to expand the company's client base.
* Creating Technical diagrams in Visio for quoting purposes.
* Oversee the technical Inventory.
* Accumulate and acquiesce renewal proposals for existing clients.
You will be a dedicated Project Coordinator with excellent interpersonal skills, drive and a constant client focus. As the key point of contact for customers and various internal teams, you will need exceptional communication skills.
In addition, you will also be able to demonstrate:
* Some previous experience within the IT industry.
* A comprehensive understanding of, and preferably hold a ITIL foundations certification.
* A passion for account management and/or contract renewal
* A high degree of attention to detail and managing conflicting stakeholders.
* Willing to learn and develop new skills.
In addition you would ideally hold a Prince2 or CCNA qualification and have experience working in the Networking/Carrier industry.
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as early as this week. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661 and ask for Joeri Ovart.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street