Project Coordinator | Inner Suburbs | Short Contract
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
More than 50 years old, this fun and innovative organization invests heavily in its technology and its people. It has built itself up to be an iconic brand in Australia and has expanded overseas more recently. Recognising the huge importance of technology and its pivotal role in driving efficiency and customer experience, our client is constantly adapting to meet changing market conditions.
This is a business that truly values its people and has built a culture based on trust, fairness, collaboration and hard work. They look for people who are passionate about what they do, and who enjoy working towards common goals.
As a switched on Project Coordinator, your main focus will be to work closely with the project teams and make sure that work packages are heading towards completion whilst maintaining structure and consistency in approach. You will be required to:
- Spend time understanding the requirements, scope and cost of projects.
- Manage risks and issues.
- Support multiple project teams in the design and planning phase and select tools that will best enable delivery.
- Facilitate project initiation, goal setting, timeline management, communication plans, project tracking and milestones.
- Resolve conflict and blockers.
- Drive continuous improvement through lessons learnt.
You will be an impressive project professional with a proven track record of supporting project teams in various environments. You will have:
- Highly developed group facilitation skills.
- Exemplary communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- Energy and drive to motivate others and push for completion of work.
- Open and approachable, even when busy.
This is a good opportunity to join a company that really cares about its employees and the people it engages with. There are potential opportunities for development for the right candidate should this role be extended. It would suit a Junior Project Coordinator or someone looking to take a step into Project Management.
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as early as this week. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office citing reference 763345OA
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne