Project Coordinator | Global retail Company | Inner Suburbs
$75000 - 85000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced project Coordinator for a global retail company in a convenient inner suburbs location. The organization requires a skilled project focused individual to oversee the coordination of major project roll outs and liaise between different stakeholders.
Reporting directly into the Operations manager, you will carry the responsibility of overseeing different project roll outs and to plan and prioritise various technology and business initiatives. As a project Coordinator, you will work collaboratively across multiple business areas and develop a proactive network to ensure the project deliverables are implemented.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Asist in maintaining and building an effective long term relationship with clients.
- Contribute to the weekly project meetings and effectively source project work schedules, while ensuring all communication regarding stakeholders has been appropriately assigned
- Plan, track, and monitor the projects against their timelines and deliverables
- Manage change requests during the life cycle of the project
- Drive continuous improvement in multiple business processes
- Accumulate and acquiesce renewal proposals for existing clients.
You will be an impressive Project Coordinator with excellent interpersonal skills, drive and a strong attention to detail. As the key point of contact for various internal and external teams, you will need exceptional communication skills. In addition, you will also be able to demonstrate:
- Some previous experience within the IT industry
- A comprehensive understanding of, and preferably hold a ITIL foundations certification
- High problem solving skills
- A high degree of attention to detail and managing conflicting stakeholders
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
- High level interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain relationships at all levels of the organisation
Furthermore, you would ideally hold a Prince2 or other relevant technical/project/delivery qualifications. The role also requires the ability to prioritize your work and excellent written communication skills.
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as early as this week. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661 and ask for Joeri Ovart.
Job Reference No: