Project and Change Manager
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
My client is a healthcare provider based in the inner suburbs. The organisation requires a talented change Project Manager to oversee an office relocation project.
Reporting directly into the Project Director, you will carry responsibility for overseeing the project management and change associated with the office relocation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and influencing people through a change process.
- Creating and executing project plans.
- Identifying and managing project risk.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of projects (cost, time, scope).
- Managing key stakeholder expectations and reporting to appropriate governance bodies.
You will be a highly impressive Project Manager with experience managing people through a change process and working on projects involving logistics. In addition, you will also be able to demonstrate:
- A diplomatic and empathetic approach towards managing individuals through change.
- Confidence in engaging with and managing individuals at all levels.
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise your work.
- Comprehensive, formal project methodology knowledge.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne