Project Accounts Receivable Officer - Age Care Experience
$40 - 50 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Finance and Accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Project Accounts Receivable Officer to join a well-known and respected organisation in the Aged Care industry. This is a 6 month temporary assignment starting ASAP.
Aged care industry experience is essential!
Reporting to the Manager, your duties will include:
* Strategically reviewing the Accounts Receivable process
* System changes and system testing
* Providing recommendations to improve processes and procedures
* Providing recommendations in regards to centralizing processes
* Training staff on new processes and procedures
* Writing process and procedure manuals
* Management reporting
* Ad-hoc duties as requested by management
To be successful you will be an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer/ Manager with proven previous experience in the Aged Care Industry as well as experience with system and processes changes/implementations. You will have proven skills in building and maintaining on going relationships with large, key clients. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role to enable you set up and attend client meetings with Senior Stakeholders.
Strong ERP system skills including advanced Excel skills is essential.
Reference No: 10087185CW
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne