Product Manager| eCommerce
$120000 - 145000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
27 August 2018
IT and technology
In recent years a number of traditional businesses have been hit hard by digital disruption and changing market forces. The well-established companies that have stayed on top caught the trend early, and invested heavily in their technology and their people. This business has been going from strength to strength in recent years and has a mindset that is focused on continuous improvement, innovation and efficient delivery.
This company has a positive and collegial culture. The technology team and business work well together and the product management practice is a key facilitator of ideas around growth, eCommerce and digital delivery. The company has a strong sense of ethics and delivers products which have a positive societal impact, whilst maintaining healthy financial outcomes.
You will be responsible for building out a new eCommerce platform from inception, and drive end to end design and delivery of the product. You will be responsible for establishing product vision, and driving customer collaboration throughout build, delivery and support. The eCommerce product manager will work closely, with marketing, operations, and sales teams in the business. The role will also include collaborating with the CIO, Digital Platform Manager and wider agile delivery team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building out an effective eCommerce platform from scratch.
- Create product roadmaps offer short and long-term strategic input to the business.
- Collaborate with your team and the wider business to create new products & define vision.
- Influence the product management suite, search capability, promotion of content and organization's ability to capture and use customer data.
- Aid in the support, process improvement & continuous improvement of products, product build, and their delivery.
You will have a strong product background and will likely be in a Product Manager role now. You must understand digital products from inception through to delivery and support. You should have a good working knowledge of eCommerce, and how to build out a platform designed to share content, capture information and drive sales. You should be used to working with all parties in the SDLC, and enjoy being a conduit between technical teams, the business, and customers.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Working in an Agile set up as a product manager, used to defining product vision and collaborating with senior leadership to drive strategic initiatives.
- Managing a backlog and working with Atlassian tools - prioritizing need by developing a detailed knowledge of client's needs and desires.
- An understanding of eCommerce and in building technology solutions for marketing, sales and operations.
- A sense of fun - the ability to build rapport with a wide range of people and professions.
- Confidence in engaging with and managing client interactions at all levels.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now and/or call on 03 9691 3661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631