PHP developer | $80-100K + Super
$80000 - 100000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
3 December 2018
IT and technology
A financial organisation using complex software applications are currently seeking a Web developer (PHP) to join their talented team.
You will be joining an organisation that are based five minutes from the CBD with great transport links and views of the City.
The organisation has really matured as a business in recent years and are a really exciting, collaborative environment in the finanical services industry and are growing at unprecedented rates.
They are currently using Software Developers from outsourced providers but are now looking to bring someone in house so they can gain a higher degree of control over Software development.
As such, this role has huge potential - as Mid-level developers who demonstrate their worth could easily become 'team lead' material when the internal team grows, which is inevitable.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be a web developer with a great attitude and desire to impact the organisation positively.
You will be someone who wants to work in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code:
You will have:
- Experience across the SDLC, and a solid understanding of web development (circa 3 years commercial minimum)
- Experience with PHP development
- Experience with CodeIgniter or similiar PHP frameworks (preffered)
- Experience with databases (MySQL or MS SQL)
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
For more information please apply today using the link provided or emailing [email protected] directly
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631