Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 05 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 0933604LH
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Robert Half are recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join a reputable health institution based in Melbourne's inner suburbs. Using Chris21 and Kronos, our client are looking for hard-working addition to their growing Payroll department.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the responsibilities of the Payroll Officer will include:
* Working in a team to assist with the processing of wages and salaries using Chris21 and Kronos
* Timely and accurate record keeping of payroll transactions
* Ensuring superannuation payments occur on time and in alignment with EBA requirements
* Assist in the preparation of employment agreements for new team members
* Providing customer service and answering payroll related queries
* Ad hoc tasks in line with requirements of the Payroll team
This position requires an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate who is keen to learn and progress. You will have excellent customer service and communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Whilst not essential, experience using Chris21 and Kronos would be advantageous.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 0933604LH
140 William Street