$30.00 - $33.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
30 July 2019
Finance and accounting
A rapidly expanding retail oragnisation in Melbourne's inner suburbs. They have 450 staff on the payroll and now need extra support as the business continues to expand. You will join 2 other skilled Payroll Officers.
Offices are close to the CBD and can be reached by public transport if necessary
This is a busy and challenging Payroll position which reports directly to the Payroll Manager. Typical duties will involve:
- End to end payroll for 450 staff across 2 entities
- Fortnightly pays and necessary adjustments
- Daily use of ADP
- Manual payroll processing
- Award and EBA interpretation
- Support with end of month reporting
This role will be on a 6 month contract basis initially but has a strong chance to become permanent as the organisation continues to grow and more work is generated within the payroll function.
Interviews will take place early in August.
We are seeking skilled Payroll Officer with the following skill-set:
- End to end payroll for at least 200+ employees
- Comfortable with EBA and award interpretation
- ADP experience is advantageous but not essential
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Quick availability
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631