$65000 - 65000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
June 26, 2018
Finance and accounting
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Officer with a strong SAP background to join the team for one of our clients who are a large, established and reputable company within their industry. They have a bright, open plan office and a close knit team where support, training and guidance is highly regarded.
This role will report through to the Senior Payroll Manager and requires someone with exceptional customer service skills along with a strong SAP background. The main duties and responsibilities for this role will include:
- Investigating and resolving payroll queries
- Liaising with clients
- Coordinating all customer requests
- Understanding of the full payroll cycle
- Supporting the Senior Payroll Manager
- Any other payroll duties as required
- Excellent customer service skills as you will be liaising with clients and companies of different sizes and industries.
- A good understanding of the full payroll cycle and experience running payroll will be highly desirable.
- SAP experience.
- Strong level of problem solving skills
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred. For further information please contact Charlene Weaver in our Melbourne office on 9691 3631.