$70,000.00 - $71,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
10 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you looking for a challenging position with strong career growth opportunity? If so, this exciting position may be for you!
Our client is a fun and vibrant company seeking a hardworking Payroll Officer to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment and excellent options for career growth with a company that champions work-life balance.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment where every day is different? In this dynamic role you will support the Payroll department in a variety of clerical duties. You will be responsible for data entry, reconciliation of timecards, pay distribution and providing statements to various departments. Your extraordinary time management skills will be one of your best assets, and your ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers will really let you shine. You have the leadership skills to deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 3+ years with a large corporation.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Strong experience with Chris21 or SAP is preferred
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to easily learn new systems.
You are a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Your time management skills are extraordinary, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll processes, and you relish the challenge of learning new systems and sharing your know-how with junior colleagues.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- The support of a hard-working and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- Good location, next to public transport
- An employer who promotes team members based on merit and encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631