$60000 - 61000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
15 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client, a successful and well-established NFP, is currently looking for a hardworking and proven Payroll Officer to join their team. A well-respected company in their field, the company is looking for a professional and experienced individual to join their large team. Based in the inner suburbs and minutes from public transport this is a great opportunity to receive real exposure in a high volume, end to end payroll process.
Working within a highly successful and motivated team, you will report to the Payroll Manager. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Full function Payroll (High Volume)
- Interrupt awards and EBA's
- Complete month end and year end processes including superannuation and payroll tax obligations
- Processing payroll tax and PAYG payments
- Processing timesheets
- Calculating annual leave
- New starters and terminations
- Ad Hoc duties as per request
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 3+ years with a large corporation.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Strong experience with Chris21 or SAP is preferred
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to easily learn new systems.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in a similar Payroll role. A good understanding of Chris21 would also be an advantage. You are a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Your time management skills are extraordinary, and you have an exceptional eye for detail.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- The support of a hard-working and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- Good location, next to public transport
- An employer who promotes team members based on merit and encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631