$65000 - 70000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
July 20, 2018
Finance and accounting
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Officer to join a forward thinking retailer Melbourne's CBD. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing team that boasts a fun and supportive culture. Their modern offices are right in the heart of Melbourne's CBD close to public transport, shops and bars.
Reporting into the Payroll Team Leader, you will be working in a fast paced environment and will hold responsibility for the processing of full function payroll. The main responsibilities will include:
- Processing full function weekly and monthly payroll
- Processing new starters and terminations
- Interpreting awards and EBAs
- Process and reconcile annual leave, sick leave and long service leave
- Responsible for year-end preparation for generating payment summaries
- Processing payroll tax and superannuation
- Assist with process improvement and other ad-hoc tasks as required
This position requires an enthusiastic and hardworking Payroll Officer with large ERP exposure. You will be self-motivated and have excellent customer service and communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team environment and continue to learn and progress with your payroll career.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne