$65000 - 70000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
13 December 2017
Finance and Accounting
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Officer with Kronos experience to join a reputable organisation within the Health sector. Based in Melbourne's inner suburbs, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known organisation within a supportive environment whilst working for a great cause.
This Payroll Officer will sit within the wider Finance team, reporting to the Payroll Manager. You will take ownership of the smooth running of their payroll of approximately 4500 employees. The main responsibilities of this Payroll Officer will include.
* End to end payroll processing using Chris21 and Kronos
* EBA and Award interpretation
* Prepare annual payment summaries, preparing and lodging of annual payment summary to ATO
* Processing payroll tax and superannuation
* Resolve difficult queries and providing high standard of customer service
* Contribute to the improvement and streamlining of the payroll process
This position requires an experienced and self-motivated Payroll Officer with a minimum of 3 years' experience in an end to end Payroll Officer role. You will have excellent customer service and communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
You will have prior experience using Kronos, Chris21 and experience within the Health sector would be advantageous.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 0114639LH