Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 05 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 006183LH
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a growing retail organisation with a number of overseas locations and keen to increase their presence domestically here in Australia. They have an enviable working environment, with a close knit team, casual clothes every day and are surrounded by some of Melbourne's best cafes and bars.
Currently they have a need for an experienced Payroll Officer who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast paced environment with SAP experience.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the responsibilities of the Payroll Officer will include:
* Working in a team to process pay runs across multiple states and award rates using SAP
* Maintaining a payroll log and register for Year-end processing
* Ensuring superannuation payments occur on time and in alignment with EBA requirements
* Generalist HR duties such as the completion of Employment Contracts
* Ad hoc tasks in line with the Finance team
You will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate who can working independently. You will have excellent oral and written communication skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You must have prior experience with processing full function payroll using SAP and have proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 006183LH
140 William Street