$65000 - 65000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Finance and Accounting
Robert Half are recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join a non-profit organisation based in the Melbourne's inner suburbs close to public transport links. The company has a friendly and laid back culture and are looking to add to an experienced Chris21 Payroll Officer to their small Payroll team.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the responsibilities of the Payroll Officer will include:
* Working in a team to assist with the processing of wages and salaries
* Timely and accurate record keeping of payroll transactions
* Processing superannuation and payroll tax
* Assist in the preparation of employment agreements for new starters
* Providing customer service and answering payroll related queries
This position requires an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate who can take responsibility and work to tight deadlines. You will have excellent customer service and communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Please note, experience using Chris21 is essential for this role.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 0036214LH