Payroll Officer | Retail | City Fringe
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 05 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9336041LH
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Robert Half are recruiting for an organised Payroll Officer to join an exciting Fashion Retail company based in the Melbourne's City Fringe. The company is rapidly growing in the Australian market and offer employees a favourable employee discount scheme for their brands.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the responsibilities of the Payroll Officer will include:
- Working in a team to assist with the processing of wages and salaries
- Timely and accurate record keeping of payroll transactions
- Ensuring superannuation payments occur on time and in alignment with EBA requirements
- Assist in the preparation of employment agreements for new team members
- Providing customer service and answering payroll related queries
- Ad hoc tasks in line with the Finance team
This position requires an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate who is keen to learn and progress. You will have excellent customer service and communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Whilst not essential, experience using Neller Preceda and TimeTarget would be advantageous.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 9336041LH
140 William Street