Payroll Officer - Chris 21
$65000 - 70000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Finance & Accounting
Our client is an instantly recognisable entertainment organisation in the Melbourne market. They have an enviable working environment, close to a great selection of restaurants and bars with brand new offices. They have a relaxed and supportive culture within the team and there is currently a need for an experienced Payroll Officer with Chris21 experience who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast paced, creative atmosphere.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the responsibilities of the Payroll Officer will include:
* Working in a team to assist with the processing of wages and salaries using Chris21 and Kronos
* Timely and accurate record keeping of payroll transactions
* Ensuring superannuation payments occur on time and in alignment with EBA requirements
* Assist in the preparation of employment agreements for new team members
* Providing customer service and answering payroll related queries
* Ad hoc tasks in line with requirements of the Payroll team
You will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate who can working independently. You will have excellent oral and written communication skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Please note, experience using Chris21 is mandatory for this role.
There is currently a vacancy in this position and interviews are be conducted as early as this week, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 106960LH