Payroll Officer | ADP Experience Essential
$55000 - 55000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Finance and Accounting
Based in East Melbourne, our client in the Financial Services industry pride themselves on their knowledge and client base in the insurance sector. They are widely known and recommended Australia-wide.
Their culture is next to none with incentives across the business to ensure staff have the opportunity to progress and further their career.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Fortnightly payroll calculation and processing
- Prepare and lodge payroll tax, work cover and superannuation
- Ad-hoc duties for new starters
You will be an organised and efficient Payroll Officer with experience in ADP. You'll have:
- Effective time management & organisational skills
- The ability to meet deadlines, work effectively within a team environment and autonomously and excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in interpreting awards and EBAs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred. For more information please call Brittany Walker-Corbin at Robert Half on 03 9691 3631 or email [email protected], quoting reference number 719052BWC