$75,000.00 - $90,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
16 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you an experienced Payroll Officer looking to expand on your Australian legislation knowledge?
Our client is a fast-paced company seeking a hardworking Payroll Administrator to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment and excellent options for career growth with a company that champions work-life balance.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment where every day is different? In this dynamic role you will be responsible the preparation of the Payroll process as well as dealing with complex queries from staff. Your extraordinary time management skills will be one of your best assets, and your ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers will really let you shine. You have the leadership skills to deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 2+ years with a large corporation
- Familiar with Australian payroll and legislation
- Remarkable attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Strong experience with SAP is preferred
- Understanding of EBA and Awards
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to easily learn new systems
You already have the experience and knowledge of Australian payroll and can hit the ground running. You are comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Your time management skills are extraordinary, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll processes, and you relish the challenge of learning new systems and sharing your know-how with junior colleagues.
What's on offer?
- The support of a hard-working and highly professional team
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same
- Good location, next to public transport
- Great on the job training and development
- An employer who promotes team members based on merit and encourages work-life balance
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631