Patient Accounts Officer |12-month Contract | $75k + super
$35 - 40 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
August 10, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for experienced Credit Officer to join a supportive and high performing Revenue Team within a leading healthcare provider based on the city fringe. This is a 12-month contract opportunity with potential for permanency.
Reporting to the Revenue Manager your duties will include:
- Following up on outstanding patient accounts
- Receipting and allocation of payments received
- Liaising with key stakeholders regarding outstanding accounts
- Liaising with Medicare, Private Health Funds, Work Cover etc. regarding outstanding accounts
- Improvement of processes and procedures
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
To be successful, you will have previous Credit/ Collections experience within the Healthcare or Private Health Insurance industry. You will have impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal coupled with a customer service approach to work and an ability to work in a fast paced environment. Intermediate Excel skills and exposure to large ERP systems is essential.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference Number: 06810-0010456450SL