PA & Office Coordinator|$60-70k + Super |16 hours a Week
$60000 - 70000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
September 3, 2018
This Organisation is a leader in the Agricultural field. A growing business with International reach they are looking at add to their growing Melbourne office with this newly created position.
As the Personal Assistant to the CEO and Office Coordinator you will be instrumental in the effective day to day operations of the business. This is a newly created position to provide a single point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
Some of the duties and responsibilities of this position will be;
- Diary management for the CEO, ensuring reminders and follow ups are flagged in accordance with urgency
- Organisation of both internal and external meetings, planning the agendas and setting up all catering and conferencing requirements
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders both in person and over the phone
- Preparation of Board Papers and other highly confidential documentation
- Assist the CEO with research as and when required
- Preparation of reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Using SAP to monitor and process Purchase Orders
- Ensure office supply levels are maintained and coordinate any office maintenance requests
- Organise office social functions with the assistance of the office Social Club
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
This is a Part Time position of 16 hours a week - You MUST be able to work across 4 days.
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Salary on offer is $60,000 - $70,000 + superannuation (Pro-Rata).
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have a strong ability to develop and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Have excellent verbal and numerical reasoning skills
- Have excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Have Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- You will have 5+ years as a Personal / Executive Assistant in a Corporate Environment
Apply Today !
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06 810-001059 9841RD
All applicants must have Unlimited Working Rights in Australia.