Oracle EBS Technical Consultant
$100000 - 120000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
27 November 2017
IT and technology
A financial services company renowned for delivering solutions to businesses of all sizes with strategic growth anticipated based upon new markets being targeted are now seeking a talented Oracle EBS Technical Consultant to join their team.
As an Oracle EBS Technical Consultant your main responsibility will be developing and supporting Oracle EBS and other systems environments.
Your day to day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Troubleshoot complex issues based on strong knowledge of EBS applications functionality and tecnhology
- Develop application break fixes
- Provide hands-on asssistance
- Participate in the development of knowledge sharing, diagnostic tools and creative processes
You must be highly approachable, an excellent communicator and passionate about delivering a high level of service. You must be able to adapt to an evolving environment and work in a reactive manner responding to the reactions and feedback of others.
Technically you will have experience of the following:
- Installation and configuration of Oracle R12 E-Business Suite
- Security implementation and management of Oracle databases
- Linux/Unix administration
- Planning and managing complicated technical solutions
- Shell scripts, data modelling
- Functional support of Oracle EBS Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable functions
- Oracle Application Express.
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in learning more about the position click on the Apply button today.