$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
10 May 2019
IT and technology
An established and prestigious Australian institution who are currently undergoing a large digital and networking transformation.
You'll be working with your team to provide leadership on critical networking infrastructure, including architecture, operations, resource allocation and strategy.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Define and maintain network strategy and roadmap
- Ensure security practices are embedded within the team
- Lead and manage a high performing team
- Implement automation and efficiencies
- Provide and implement network recommendations
- Plan, design and deliver technical enterprise solutions
- Provide solutions to project teams
- Lead the development of Software Defined Networking (SDN).
You're a confident individual with strong problem solving skills and a proven track record of working within a lead capacity to successfully address challenging networking issues. You have had extensive experience as a Network Engineer and are looking for a new challenge.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate experience in:
- CISCO technologies (significant hands-on experience)
- Planning, designing and delivering complex technical enterprise solutions
- Transformation, architecture and management of digital network and communication technologies
- Liaising with C-Level Exec's
- Cisco ASA, FTD/FMC, IOS Routing & Switching, NX-OS Routing & Switching
- Passion and drive to learn new technologies.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631