.NET Developer | Inner Eastern Suburbs | Global Organisation
$80000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
1 November 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half are working alongside an expanding global organisation who are building a highly impressive client portfolio whilst working with the latest technologies. Our client have established themselves as being a leader within their specific field of payments and continue to grow.
Over the past few years they have grown in their Melbourne office as well as opened up other offices globally. We are currently looking for an experienced .NET Developer to work in their Agile environment. This position is an initial 12 month fixed term contract with the view to permanent.
Reporting to the Development Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide technical solution options to meet the business requirements.
- Develop Applications in ASP.NET MVC, C# and SQL Server.
- Design and code layouts for onscreen user interfaces, printed outputs and interfaces with other systems.
- Create unit tests in N-Unit that define the business processes to be implemented by the application under development.
- Create technical documentation
You will have previous experience as a .NET Developer and:
- Developed applications in ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server
- Experience working with both web based systems and windows based.
- Desirable experience in NUnit, Nant, CruiseControl and SoapUI
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both in Lean/Agile development
- Demonstrated understanding of Software Principles including design patterns
Strong oral and written communication skills are a must, as you will be expected to produce high quality documentation and contribute to commercial decisions.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. .
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631