.NET Developer | Contract to May 2019 | Immediate Start
$500 - 600 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
September 13, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a market leader based on the CBD fringe seeking a .NET Developer to help them deliver modern technology platforms on a lengthy contract.
Reporting to the Software Manager the purpose of the .Net Developer will work closely with the development team to:
- Deliver end to end projects using .NET Frameworks
- Run workshops for requirement gathering
- Communicate with to non-technical staff to understand business processes and be able to relate that to a technical solution
- Document business processes
This is a .NET Developer role so it's imperative that you have worked in a similar capacity and it would be great if you had the ability to see the "bigger business picture".
Key Skills & Criteria:
- Net Framework (4.5+)
- Full Stack .Net Knowledge
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 - 2016
- Oracle DB 12+
- Relational Database design
- API development experience
- Test Driven Development framework knowledge
- CSS (Frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material, Semantic-UI
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne