.NET Desktop Developer | Global Technology | Up to $110K+
$95000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
August 1, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half are working alongside a global market leading technology company based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne and we are looking for an experienced .NET Desktop Developer to join the team. This organisation is technically dynamic with a collaborative and engaging team culture. The business specialises in sports technology and data analytics and are continuously looking to grow.
Reporting to the Development Manager, this role is highly varied and rewarding. With a team consisting of Junior, Mid-Level and Senior Software Developers you will be a key driver behind their Agile methodologies. The role will be collaborative and you will be expected to contribute to not just the development but the business itself by interacting with key stakeholders and gaining a full understanding of the product offering and the impact you can have. The development team is small a
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and implement robust, testable and performant solutions
- Actively participate in daily stand ups
- Take ownership of the company's flagship products
- Work with large datasets in real time to produce valuable insights to coaches, athletes and broadcast partners.
- Develop quality code in a .Net environment which will stand the test of timeYour personality type, attitude, drivers, and skill set are all of a high importance.
- Understand, estimate and track progress towards development milestones
Currently functioning as an experienced .NET Developer in an agile environment you are highly motivated and strive to create quality work while having an understanding of business needs and goals and how you can help achieve these. Your experience and skills should include most, if not all of the below:
- An adaptive and innovative approach to rapidly evolving needs and circumstances.
- Ability to priorities workflow
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Strong experience with C#.NET and SQL Server
- Commercial experience developing with Windows and Desktop applications.
- Ideally have working knowledge of WPF and C++
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now.