Mid-Senior UI/UX Designer | 6 Month Contract | iOS/ Android
$550 - 650 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
June 27, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a well-known sporting brand based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne seeking a UI/UX Designer who has experience designing both iOS & Android applications.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the purpose of the Mobile App Designer will closely with the web and the mobile development teams and the key activities and accountabilities for this role are:
UI/UX App Design
▪ Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs patterns for mobile.
▪ Create wireframes and lo-fi mock-ups to communicate design decisions to stakeholders and product owners
▪ Utilise and contribute to the Design System documentation to ensure consistency of design across products.
▪ Create hi-fidelity animated prototypes to communicate interactions to stakeholders and developers
▪ Export design assets for developer handoff in correct formats
▪ Work within an Agile team to deliver on the product roadmap
▪ Participate in sprint planning and daily stand-ups as the Senior App Designer
▪ Assist developers as required throughout a sprint to ensure each story is delivered to specification
▪ Champion continuous improvement by being involved in sprint retrospectives
▪ Showcase design enhancements to key stakeholders at the completion of each sprint
This is a UX/UI Designer role so it's imperative that you have worked in a similar capacity previously and must have an outstanding portfolio showcasing conceptual, forward thinking design and a proven ability to utilise native patterns and features.
Key Skills & Criteria:
▪ 5+ years proven experience in UI/UX Design (agency or client-side)
▪ Folio demonstrating proven expertise in native app design
▪ Proficient in user-centred design methodologies and design thinking.
▪ Experience working in an Agile environment
▪ Strong communication & stakeholder management skills
▪ Knowledge of Abstract to version control Sketch documents and symbols
▪ In-depth knowledge of API structure and usage
▪ Knowledge of XCode/Swift
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information call Sam Rothery.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne