Mid-Level Software Tester | 6 Month Contract | Urgent
$400 - 500 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
5 April 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a worldwide market leading product development business who are seeking a mid-level team orientated Tester to join a new project. This business are going through a grow period therefore are looking for candidates who are available to start asap.
Reporting to the Software Manager, the role of will commence immediately on a 6-month contract basis with high chance of extensions.
You will be responsible for documenting and developing end-to-end test cases and unit tests both at the system and the module level. With the help of the developers, the unit tests will be added to the build environment. The tester will also use command line tools to simulate end to end operation.
The project will consist of:
- Back-end modules primarily written in Python using C / C++ where necessary to bind to library modules. The modules will share access to a database and files on a Linux server.
- Testing user interface elements in a Windows environment.
- Implementing an Automation framework using Selenium and Robot Framework.
- Validating log files against a detailed specification through the development of automated test scripts and hand verification
- MySQL / MariaDB
- Working in a Unix environment
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Automation experience - Selenium / Robot Framework
- Shell scripting
- PERL or Python
- C / C++
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information contact Sam Rothery on 0396913661 or send your resume to [email protected] explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631