$30.00 - $35.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
13 May 2019
You will be working for one of Australia's largest emergency and primary healthcare providers.
This position is working within the marketing and communications team and will involve some of the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the marketing, communications and fundraising teams
- Provide written materials for multi-media platforms
- Maintain internal and external relationships
- Ensure publications are of exceptional quality
- Manage digital platforms
- Actively engage with all stakeholders
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail.
- Pro-active & high level of initiative.
- High energy and efficiency
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in harmony and partnership with a team of multifunctional personnel.
- Flexibility - ability to manage constantly changing priorities and an evolving role
- Be able to work under pressure to meet (conflicting) deadlines.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal);
- Ability to develop good working relationships with customers, members of the public, senior management and external stakeholders in a professional manner.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010983935VC
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631